Not working with with custom NewForm.aspx

Nov 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hi,

This solution is not working with the custom NewForm.aspx

It works fine with the OOB NewForm.aspx. But, when i customize the same form the solution is not hiding the columns. Also, if i create a new custom NewForm1.aspx form and set it as default New form, the solution is again not hiding the columns.

Please help me out

Coordinator
Nov 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hello. I will also test this problem this weekend. Thank you. I will let you know. Thanks

Feb 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem with a custom form edited with sharepoint designer 2010.
Any help would be appreciated :-)

PS : this component is very usefull
Coordinator
Feb 12, 2013 at 4:03 PM
<div dir="ltr"> <div style="font-family:'Calibri'; color:#000000; font-size:12pt"> <div>Hello. I think that if you edit custom form via designer it will not work because everything stop to inherit from default form...I try to test this but I think it will not work. Thank you</div> <div style="font-style:normal; display:inline; font-family:'Calibri'; color:#000000; font-size:small; font-weight:normal; text-decoration:none"> <div style="font:10pt tahoma"> <div></div> <div style="background:#f5f5f5"> <div style=""><b>From:</b> [email removed] </div> <div><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:00 PM</div> <div><b>To:</b> [email removed] </div> <div><b>Subject:</b> Re: Not working with with custom NewForm.aspx [SPColumnPermission:403040]</div> </div> </div> <div></div> </div> <div style="font-style:normal; display:inline; font-family:'Calibri'; color:#000000; font-size:small; font-weight:normal; text-decoration:none"> <p>From: Samarcande</p> <div id="ThreadNotificationPostBody">Hi, <br> <br> I have the same problem with a custom form edited with sharepoint designer 2010. <br> Any help would be appreciated :-) <br> <br> PS : this component is very usefull<br> </div> </div> </div> </div>